Nursing Advisory Council
The Nursing Advisory Council (NAC) was established in 1983 to enhance the visibility and progress of the UT Health Science Center at San Antonio School of Nursing.
We are the BRIDGE to the COMMUNITY to generate financial resources, influence, awareness and partnerships that enhance and support the UT Health Science Center San Antonio SCHOOL OF NURSING and baccalaureate & higher degree nursing.
Five Major Goals of NAC
- Gain financial support for the school
- Create opportunities to engage nurses & improve public awareness of the importance of nursing, nursing education & the school of nursing
- Actively serve as informed advocates in appropriate forums both public & private
- Support school events & activities
- Build relationships to attract, support & retain outstanding students, faculty, staff & administrators to the school.
2017-2018 Nursing Advisory Council Members & Emeriti
Chair: John Franklin
Mary Beth Fisk
Catherine Ann Healy
Hector Ledesma, Jr.
Patricia Pliego Stout
Dana Wheeler Terracina
Robin Ford Dillard
Patty L. Hawken
Maria Cristina Rodriguez
Neill Walsdorf, Sr.