The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio School of Nursing is approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the Texas Nurses Association,
which is accredited as an approver of continuing education in nursing by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission
ANCC Accreditation Feedback Line
The Accreditation Program of the American Nurses Credentialing Center is interested in the opinions and perspectives of the
participants in accredited continuing nursing education activities, particularly those perspectives related to the presence of
perceived bias* in the continuing education. For this reason, we are now providing a toll-free telephone number.
Participants may access this number at any time to:
- tell us of any noted bias or conflict of interest in the education
- tell us of any concerns, compliments, or opinions
- tell us of a great experience
- tell us of an unpleasant experience
- tell us your thoughts on the process
Just call and tell us!
* Bias is defined as: preferential influence that causes a distortion of opinion or of facts. Commercial bias may occur when
an educational activity promotes one or more product(s) (drugs, devices, services, software, hardware etc.) This definition is
not all inclusive and participants may use their own interpretation in deciding if a presentation is biased.
NOTE: Statements of commercial support and /or conflict of interest disclosures do not represent bias. Such statements inform
the learner that the provider has implemented a mechanism to identify and resolve all conflicts of interest prior to delivery of the