Healing Through Body, Mind and Spirit: The art of Holistic Nursing
October 5, 2013
UTHSCSA School of Nursing
Cost $60 CE & Breakfast Included
Click here for Save the
Date | Register
Benign & Malignant Hematology: What Providers and Clinicians Should Know
Saturday, November 2, 2013
La Quinta--Medical Center
4431 Horizon Hill Blvd
San Antonio, TX 78229
Click here for Agenda/Registration
Click here for Exhibitor/Sponsor Prospectus
Sponsored by Alamo City Cancer Council & Cancer Care Centers of South
A review of benign & malignant hematological disorders, for physicians, nurses
Register Online: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5FCFFK7
Payment: check or credit card
Early Registration Fee: $185.00
Regular Fee: $210.00
10/26/2013 to onsite
Late/Onsite Fee: $235.00
Information email: email@example.com
CNE: The University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
School of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the
Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing
Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This program provides up to 6.75 contact hours.
Continuing Medical Education:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential
Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
through joint sponsorship of The UT Health Science Center San Antonio School of
Medicine and the Cancer Care Centers of South Texas. The UT Health Science Center
San Antonio School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing
Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The UT Health Science Center San Antonio School of Medicine designates this live
activity up to a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM.
Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation
in the activity.
- has been applied for
Community Partnerships In Participatory Researchers Institute
Click here for detailed information,
registration fees and to register online
Location: UT Health Science Center at San Antonio School of Nursing
- Two Day Research Intensive for CBPR November 15 -16, 2013
- One Day Basic Overview of CBPR Friday, November 15, 2013
Nursing CE is provided
What is the Institute?
The Institute provides an introduction to Community Based Participatory Research
(CBPR) that begins with a one day overview followed by an optional intensive additional
day interactive opportunity for researchers and graduate students to learn strategies
that can be applied to the establishme
Healthcare Landscape 2014 – South Texas Annual Joint Healthcare Conference Download
registration form click here to download
St. George Maronite Center
6070 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78240
For agenda and other information: South
Texas Chapter or
S.T. Annual Joint Healthcare Conference Register online http://healthcarelandscape2014.eventbrite.com
Contact Person – Linda Dunahoo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Nursing Education
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio is an approved provider
of Continuing Nursing Education by the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver
by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This
activity provides up to 7.83 contact hours.
Inaugural Cultural Inclusion Institute
Promoting a Culture of Inclusion in Healthcare
June 16-17, 2014
Professional Registration $300
Undergraduate Student Registration $150
Coming Soon – Brochure and Registration!
204 Alamo Plaza
San Antonio, TX 78205
(local/state taxes apply)
Reference Cultural Nursing
Program Goal: To exchange knowledge, expertise, research, challenges & successes in addressing issues related to cultural inclusion and develop strategies for integrating cultural inclusion into healthcare professional practice.
Target Audience: Primary Care Providers, Nurses, Social Workers, Students, Educators, Researchers, and individuals who work in non-profit organizations will discuss strategies for integrating cultural inclusion into healthcare professional practice.
- Define and introduce the concept of cultural inclusion.
- Describe the impact of diversity and cultural inclusion into healthcare professions.
- Explain how the Affordable Care Act will affect diverse and individualized care in the healthcare professions.
- Describe how increasing cultural inclusion awareness can strengthen interprofessional practice.
Call for Poster Abstracts Deadline March 18, 2014
Download call for abstracts – click here
- All listed authors must complete bio/disclosure online: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BioDisclosureWaiver
- Create abstract in MS Word Format with 11-12 point Arial Font.
- List Title of Abstract on first line.
- List all presenting authors (name & credentials)
- List Institute/Agency
- List main author’s email address.
- List abstract (should include Objectives, Methods, Results, & Conclusion.)
- Email abstract to email@example.com no later than March 18, 2014
- Receipt notification will be sent to main author.
- All poster presenters must register and pay for the conference.
- Main author will be required to stand by poster during poster session June 16, 2014 12:00-1:30 PM
- Main author will receive a complimentary lunch on the day of the poster session.
Top of Page