Healthcare Landscape 2014 – South Texas Annual Joint Healthcare Conference Download
registration form click here to download
St. George Maronite Center
6070 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78240
For agenda and other information: South
Texas Chapter or
S.T. Annual Joint Healthcare Conference Register online http://healthcarelandscape2014.eventbrite.com
Contact Person – Linda Dunahoo: email@example.com
Continuing Nursing Education
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio is an approved provider
of Continuing Nursing Education by the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver
by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This
activity provides up to 7.83 contact hours.
Cultural Inclusion Institute
Promoting a Culture of Inclusion in Healthcare
June 16-17, 2014
Professional Registration $300
Undergraduate Student Registration $150
View Conference Brochure for Details
204 Alamo Plaza
San Antonio, TX 78205
(local/state taxes apply)
Reference Cultural Nursing
Program Goal: To exchange knowledge, expertise, research, challenges & successes in addressing issues related to cultural inclusion and develop strategies for integrating cultural inclusion into healthcare professional practice.
Target Audience: Primary Care Providers, Nurses, Dentists, Social Workers, Students, Educators, Researchers, and individuals who work in non-profit organizations will discuss strategies for integrating cultural inclusion into healthcare professional practice.
- Define and introduce the concept of cultural inclusion.
- Describe the impact of diversity and cultural inclusion into healthcare professions.
- Explain how the Affordable Care Act will affect diverse and individualized care in the healthcare professions.
- Describe how increasing cultural inclusion awareness can strengthen interprofessional practice.
Call for Poster Abstracts Deadline May 1, 2014
Download call for abstracts – click here
- All listed authors must complete bio/disclosure online: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BioDisclosureWaiver
- Create abstract in MS Word Format with 11-12 point Arial Font.
- List Title of Abstract on first line.
- List all presenting authors (name & credentials)
- List Institute/Agency
- List main author’s email address.
- List abstract (should include Objectives, Methods, Results, & Conclusion.)
- Email abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 18, 2014
- Receipt notification will be sent to main author.
- All poster presenters must register and pay for the conference.
- Main author will be required to stand by poster during poster session June 16, 2014 12:00-1:30 PM
- Main author will receive a complimentary lunch on the day of the poster session.
Call for Sponsors & Exhibitors
Click here to view Prospectus
Reserve today: click here
4th Annual Geriatric Conference
Building Partnerships for Geriatric Care
THEME: Helping Elders Age in Place
July 24-25, 2014
Menger Hotel - San Antonio, TX
Click here for details
update: 2014 Summer Institutes on Quality Improvement
On August 4, 2014, we host the Pre-Conference: Introduction to Quality Tools and Methods from 12:30-5:00 PM.
On August 5 & 6, we host the IMPROVEMENT SCIENCE SUMMIT ON RESEARCH METHODS: "Building Evidence to Impact Outcomes" Transforming healthcare through quality improvement and patient safety initiatives is a national priority which focuses on advancing healthcare improvement through research. We encourage you to submit abstracts on your quality improvement projects that match research priorities set forth by the Improvement Science Research Network (ISRN).
On August 7 & 8, 2014 we host the SUMMER INSTITUTE ON EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE "Making the Evidence-Outcome Connection" This Institute builds capacity for healthcare providers to improve quality and safety in healthcare through evidence into practice and aligns with the National Quality Strategy.
For specific details click here
Top of Page