Hours of Operation:
Events & Infomational:
National Influenza Vaccination Week (NIVW) is a national observance that was established to highlight the importance of continuing influenza vaccination, as well as fostering greater use of flu vaccine after the holiday season into January and beyond.Read more.
Flu shots available October 1st!
Please call to make an appointment! Complete and bring the consent form with you.
Dr. Novak interviewed for article on: Nurse practitioners could solve health-care dilemma
CARE website provides resources for behavioral concerns. Read more.
See full list of events
Why the EHWC?
- Convenient Central Location
- Evidence-Based Quality Care
- Electronic Health Record
The EHWC is located in the School of Nursing Building Rm 1.445 (next door to SHC). Free parking available! View building map.
Welcome to the Employee Health and Wellness Clinic. Our goal is to provide high quality, accessible, efficient and effective patient centered primary healthcare.
- Co-pay accepted
- Insurance filed
Faculty and Staff
- Comprehensive Wellness & Health Promotion
- Acute Illnesses (e.g., Sinusitis, Sore throat)
- TB Surveillance/Screening
- Respiratory Medical Evaluations
- Minor Occupational Accident and/or Assessment / Treatment:
(e.g., Minor Lacerations, Strains, Sprains, Falls, Needlesticks, Animal Bites)
- Smoking Cessation
- Healthy Weight Management
- Medical Assistant
- 5 Nurse Practitioners
- 3 Family Nurse Practitioners (FNP)
- 2 Women’s Health NPs
- 2 Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Occupational Health
- Chronic Disease Management